Successful steps for a profitable fundraiser:
- Planning session - Set financial goals, fundraising time frame (we recommend at least 2 weeks for a fundraiser)!
- Alert community about fundraiser.
- Promote fundraiser through parent letters, posters and community announcements.
- Hold a "kick-off" rally, which educates the kids on the fundraising programs, and build enthusiasm to reach fundraising goals.
- Start the fundraiser!
- Monitor progress and provide encouragement and incentives to keep the kids motivated.
- Once the fundraiser is complete, collect the order forms and money.
- Tally the results.
- There are several options for ordering. Your organization can fax, email, call, or order online.
- Set time and place for student and parents to meet to pick up delivered products and distribute in an orderly fashion.
- Check for damaged products and any mis-orders, contact us to report those findings and schedule shipment for replacements.
Encourage students to express thanks to the customers.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor and start thinking of ways on improving your next fundraiser.